Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, May 28, 2005

I've added links and am feeling better

I've added some links I think are interesting. I still need to figure out how to put them in useful categories, like news, blogs I like, Space Stuff, TV Stuff, local news and so on. Most of the time, until I get moved in to my new place, I only have internet access from, say midnight to 6am. SInce I am usually asleep by 8pm, my margin is kinda slim right now. On Saturdays, or when it rains, I can go to the public library or Western Carolina's Hunter Library and get some time.

This morning, I've bought some expectorant (cough, cough, spit, eww!), and look forward to feeling much better. I bet I've slept 30 - 40 hours in the past two and a half days!

0 comments :