Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Newsweek has Fellow Travelers

This whole thing with Newsweek has changed my perspective from indifference to the Legacy Media to outright active opposition. To me, they have declared themselves as not being with us, to whit: If the enemy of my enemy is my friend, then the friend of my enemy is my enemy. NBC news even took to repeating rumors of American disrespect for Muslms written in Arab newspapers. So much for fact checking and investigative reporting. In my opinion, Michael Isikoff and John Barry should face charges of manslaughter, and Mark Whitaker should be an accomplice. Their confidential source should be tried in abstentia on perhaps 2nd degree murder. The magazine should be held financially liable for damage caused by the riots and to the families of the dead, whether they were for or against us. . The foxnews sory can be found on the following link: http://foxnews.com/story/0,2933,156612,00.html

The inmates at Gitmo were captured during the US-led war against the Taliban in Afghanistan-- and a goodly number of hem were from other countries-- Hmmm... Under the Geneva Convention, combatants on the field of battle have no protections afforded them and can be summarily executed because they are without uniforms and are not serving under a nation that is a party of the Treaty. Go look it up for yourself.

Yesterday went well, although I was very tired at the end of the day. I sawed some logs, cleared some brush, burned a brushpile, listened to the radio all day. On WZNN, Bill Fishburne was absent due to his lovely bride Barbara having surgery (They are in my prayers), and Brian, the Engineer/Producer performed the role of one armed paper hanger as he did the button pushing and talking. I was poised to call in and fill time, as I'm sure others did, but it was not needed. At noon, Ken Bagwell interviewed an anti-abortion activist who had worked at a hospital that pefformed abortions where they induced labor and let the babies die after delivery. I believe that Ken is one of the best interviewers out here. His show is called "Heads Up America" and he has a website of the same name.
I've linked to his site under the name of Ken Bagwell. The radio station is streaming so you can hear it at http://www.supertalk1350.com click on the listen live button on the left column.

House cleaning from yesterday, 570 wwnc is live streaming, yesterday was their first day. What a coincidence, huh?

LINK OF THE DAY http://ejectejecteject.com

0 comments :