Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, November 21, 2005

Curious Developments in Israel and Eurabia

What is going on in Israel?

Ariel Sharon has left the party he helped form, and is forming a new party with Shimon Perez, and others. I hope this gives Bibi Netanyahu a shot, although I believe Sharon and Perez will be able to form a majority coalition government.

Others report and analyze better than I. Links are below. Please feel free to add others in the comments section.

Security Watchtower
Drudge Report has links to MANY online news sources.

On the EU front, Fjordman has a disturbing essay on the nature of Eurabia, the new European Empire that is emerging.

0 comments :