Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, November 20, 2005

New Websites Launched



The misty rain moves in on Campbell Mountain.


Pajamas Media has changed their name to Open Source Media, I guess making a play on the Main Stream Media. OSM v MSM. I prefer calling the MSM Legacy Media, implying they are outdated. Oh well.

Another new site is called Threats Watch. This promises to be a wealth of information and analysis.

Hat Tip to Baron Bodissey for the last site, and prob the first as well, I simply can't remember, and with a web connection of 28.8k, I don't have the time to check. Add both these websites to your web browser.

I will post more today from my great aunt's house. She has 56k. WoW!

2 comments :

Wow, and I thought we were the only ones left in the world with a 28K dialup!

Actually, the way our line and provider go, it never actually gets up to 28. Right now it's clocking in at 24kbs. Big woo!

Mine is pretty consistent at 28.8k.
Hers is running at 38 today instead of the usual 44.
At least when it rains me out of work, I hang out at the WCU library where they operate at Ludicrous speed!