Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

More links Pray for rain

Dymphna over at The Gates of Vienna points us to a good fisking.
Read her first, then follow her link to the action.

While he and I differ a bit on politics, Screwie Hoolie has an interesting post on the NSA eavesdropping program. I'm for it, he's nervous. Now I'm still for it, and nervous.

Note to self: Save this for next year.

Pray for rain out of this next system coming through...I hate freezing rain and icy conditions.
Well, in the time it took for me to post, the forecast HAS CHANGED. Yippee! And I'll still get a day off work. ;-)

Bobby

Rain at 10am!!! My girl has come through for me here. Link will probably only work until she posts a new article, so scurry!!!

0 comments :