Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday Morning Updates

I only got to watch 20 of the 24 episodes from Friday to last night.
It exceeded my already high expectations. I hope they keep it up next season.

Winds of War Monday Briefing covers World War Four region by region.

An Aussie tells us about the race riots on Cronulla beach this weekend from a local perspective.

Check out The Northeast Intelligence Network, who is keeping the flu pandemic meme fed and spread, and has some coverage of the Oil Depot explosions this weekend.

Also, go to The Yahoo Group BlackOut to keep informed on the upcoming BlackOut Rally this Wednesday. I hope to see you there!

Bobby

0 comments :