Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Zombie Time photoblogs Tookie execution

Well, not really. The Zombie did photoblog the people who gathered outside San Quentin in opposition to and support of the execution. This is the type of thing I would love to do in Asheville during the protest season if I could get part of Friday off work.







Squinting for Utopia


This is just one of many fine photos. Be forewarned...a few of them show signs with a picture of one of Tookies' victims after meeing the man. You judge whether Tookie did the guy any favors.

Go here for the Gallery

TC Override has a commentary I cannot improve upon.

0 comments :