Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Leftist Intolerance at Universities

The University experience has become more about enforcing ideological purity than about teaching students to think clearly and independently.
Source: Al Fin

As a frequent visitor on College Campi, I can attest to that statement. As just one example, I am constantly surprised at the number of students in the pure sciences who are ignorant of the Scientific Method, something I learned in High School. These kids are totally unable to design experiments to test hypotheses.
They are, however, fully versed in "multi-culturalism" (Cultural Marxism). They all "know" that humans cause Global Warming, and a million other useless things.

0 comments :