Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Which Theologian Are You?

I saw this quiz on a blog called ruminations from the distant hills, and I don't quite know what to make of it...

You scored as Martin Luther, The daddy of the Reformation. You are opposed to any Catholic ideas of works-salvation and see the scriptures as being primarily authoritative.

John Calvin

100%

Martin Luther

100%

Anselm

93%

Jürgen Moltmann

93%

Jonathan Edwards

80%

Charles Finney

67%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

60%

Karl Barth

60%

Paul Tillich

53%

Augustine

47%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

4 comments :

Hmm.

Apparently I'm Paul Tillich. I'm not sure what to make of that either.

I guess it means I'm more abstract, and you're more experiencial? Is that a word?

I had to answer a tie-breaker to swing me toward Luther....

I grew up in a Pentacostal-type church so...

My theologian does not rank:

Wolfhart Pannenberg

Thank you for supplying that name, it is one I hadn't heard before today.

It's too bad I don't have the time to read and ponder anymore. Perhaps during my Campaign Sabbatical this winter