Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, September 1, 2007

It was only a matter of time

Before someone put a Battlestar Galactica video to music from 300:









**CORRECTION**

The music is not from 300 after all, lightningbaron has informed me:

That's not music from 300. That's a full-orhcestral adaption of music from "Requiem for a Dream" (the original music from "Requiem" is set to only a string quartet) that was specially created for use in The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers theatrical trailer.

3 comments :

That's not music from 300. That's a full-orhcestral adaption of music from "Requiem for a Dream" (the original music from "Requiem" is set to only a string quartet) that was specially created for use in The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers theatrical trailer.

Awesome vid though :D

Thanks, lightningbaron!

Shows (ahem) how much I know!!!

I'll correct the post.

Heh. Nah, just shows how I know TOO much about soundtracks ;)