Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, February 29, 2008

More Improvements for West Carolina Report


I have almost finished the next round of improvements for my headline news site, West Carolina Report, and have updated it with fresh headlines, and a series of widgets that will deliver fresh content from RSS Feeds.

I have been typically delivering content based on a mix of geographic location (for the WNC and NC pages) and theme (for the National and World War IV pages). Now, I will be adding a fifth page, Science & Technology, to cover scientific and technological news over the weekend.

Eventually, I hope to be able to have all 13 sections active and constantly being updated by me and other team members to deliver a comprehensive coverage of news and politics in the coming months. The learning curve has been steep.

So, be sure to check out what I've been up to over there.

0 comments :