Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, February 24, 2008

(VIDEO) Senator Dole's Keynote at Lincoln-Reagan Day Dinner

Here is the video I took of Senator Dole's keynote speech last night. I forgot all about her 'Dole Stroll', or I would chosen a different place to park my tripod. She worked me to death following her! (Sorry about the jerky movements and the noise...my tripod doesn't have a fluid head).

Compare the speech to the coverage at the AC-T, and the ugly Topix comments by the born haters from the left, or lefty bloggers.

From now on, print reporters and spin doctors will have to be cognizant that the event they report upon might just end up available to the general public in its entirety.

I'll have other videos from yesterday's events up starting tomorrow, starting with the True Conservatives Breakfast hosted by The Carolina Stompers.

0 comments :