Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Into The Fire - 9/11 - Firefighters Tribute

I'm hijacking Thunder Pig to post this video (hope ya don't mind, TP) from a website I just found called Great Americans, where our heroes in the military, law enforcement, fire-rescue and Homeland Security are celebrated, and not hated by those who hate American ideas, and not feared by the whack jobs who think 9-11 was not an attack perpetrated by young Muslim males.

--Mohican

This video is about 9-11, and is an awesome tribute to the heores who ran into the fire on the bright September morning:

1 comments :

I'm not mad. You have an account here for a reason, don't be shy about posting.


Great video, Brendan!!!