Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, June 19, 2009

Introduction to A Taste of Scotland in Franklin, NC



I shot the above video in 2007, and it still holds true for the annual festival in Franklin, NC that will be taking place this weekend.

Check out the other videos I have posted to You Tube from past festivals, including my personal favorite, posted below:




A Taste of Scotland has it's own website and a comprehensive listing of all the events and groups that are performing at this year's festival.

I've been going for years, and there is always something new to see, and it is a family-friendly festival.

I look forward to seeing you there!!!

**4.22am 6/20/2009**

If you can't be here, see a portion of what you are missing by watching the WPFJ webcam that is more or less pointed at the Main Street Gazebo, which will be serving as one of the many locations for events and performances during the festival. You can also watch the Parade of Tartans from there that will be occuring between 10.30am and 10.45 am this morning. Maybe you'll even see me with my tripod catching some of the events to share with you!!!

0 comments :