Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Audio of Congressman Heath Shuler's Tele-Town Hall on Health Care


Here is the audio that I was able to record of the town hall that took place tonight. I missed the beginning because the power was temporarily out due to a Severe Thunderstorm, and the end because my Internet Connection dropped out. That wouldn't have happened in a real live Town Hall, would it?



I'll try to do the same for the September 1st event as well. Hopefully there won't be any storms then.


**9.25pm**

Here is a complete recording of the Town Hall as recorded by @LiberT, who also blogs at Fr33 Asheville:


Heath Shuler Tele-Townhall 8-13-09 by LiberT

0 comments :