Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, August 28, 2009

Glenn Beck TV Show for 8-27





Here are videos of last night's Glenn Beck Show that have been posted to You Tube, and I am glad of it because I have no access to the Fox News Channel except through my Fox News Live page.





Segment One





Segment Two






Segment Three






Segment Four






Segment Five






Segment 6










If you are in Macon County and would like to join our local 9-12 Project, please contact me and I'll set up some classes to introduce new people to the project. We don't have a website set up because a large majority of our members only have dial up at home. We are working on getting something established that will make content available for those on dial up and those on DSL, Satellite or Cable.

I can also direct you to other local 9-12 Projects in western North Carolina, a portion of which have an Internet presence.


0 comments :