Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Smokies: Punished into Ecstasy

Frame grab from the documentary





Here is a delightful little documentary of a hike in the Smokies by a couple of brothers and friends.


From the video description:

In the first week of April, 2011, I joined my older brother for a five-day trek along the Appalachian Trail through the Smokies. We were also joined by Ben's two friends, Jason and Casey. What ensued was an adventure and a trial that included numerous physical meltdowns, one hellacious storm, unexpected snow, and many good memories. This is a short document of that journey and of my relationship with my brother. I hope you enjoy it.

- Chris


Find out more at the Horizonline Pictures website.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments :