Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

On The Mountain




This past Saturday, I visited Dry Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, attended a meeting of the Macon GOP and hiked Whiteside Mountain. Photos and videos of all that are being processed and will be available soon.


While at the top of the cliffs, looking southward, I witnessed two climbers come up over the edge of the cliff after a five hour free climb. I was too shocked to get video of the video first guy that came up, but had recovered enough to get the second guy cresting the cliff:




A fellow hiker was also amazed that these guys had just climbed the sheer cliffs of Whiteside Mountain.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments :