Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, February 20, 2012

Meadows Wins Straw Poll in Transylvania County


On February 11, 2012, the Transylvania County Republican party hosted a candidate forum in the 11th Congressional District Republican Primary and held a straw poll.

I've been waiting to post this information until I had an actual vote tally to report.This morning I received a tally in a personal communication with a member of the Transylvania County GOP.

Here it is:


25 Mark Meadows
15 Jeff Hunt
7 Kenny West
4 Vance Patterson
3 Dr. Dan Eichenbaum
1 Spence Campbell
1 Ethan Wingfield
0 Susan Harris
0 Chris Petrella

If anyone took video of the forum, they have yet to post it online. If they do, I'll embed it here.




Bookmark and Share

0 comments :