Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Franklin Town Board of Aldermen:
09/25/2012 Meeting Agenda


The Franklin Town Board will be meeting tonight at 5:30pm and I'll be there to video it to share with you later. I apologize for missing the last meeting. I was under the mistaken impression they were meeting the Monday after Labor Day rather than the day after. D'Oh!

There will be no 'nearly live' play by play because my laptop is still down. I anticipate having it repaired in the next six weeks or so.

As you can see by the agenda and press packet below, this will be a short meeting.




Town of Franklin Board of Aldermen 
Meeting Agenda
Tuesday September 25, 2012 - 5:30 p.m. 
  1. Call to order -Mayor Collins
  2. Old (unfinished) business
    • Town Planner's recommendations for reappointments to the Board of Adjustment/Planning Board - Derek Roland
    • Non-Profit funding pool request
  3. Adjourn




Franklin Town Board of Agenda Packet 092512

Bookmark and Share

0 comments :