Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

US Secretary of State to take questions on Google Plus Hangout Today


John Kerry Sept 10th Hangout

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will be having a Google Plus Hangout today at 2pm to discuss Syria and take questions from the public on Google Plus. I'll try to be in the office to observe and will post the video (if it is recorded) here after it is over. (If I can, I'll embed it here live).

**update 2:45 pm** The Hangout is over and here is the video:




The President will also be addressing the nation regarding Syria tonight at 9pm Eastern time. I'll have video of that tomorrow. You can read more about the speech on this Yahoo! News article.

Previous Coverage

Carrier Strike Group Eleven Update: September 7, 2013


White House Releases Statement on Syria's Use of Chemical Weapons

0 comments :