Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, June 10, 2005

Sleeper Cell in California

Another sleeper cell has been uncovered in California. I wonder why the media just don't get it. Every Muslim that I have ever met and talked to at length has subscribed to outlandish conspiracy theories before and after 9-11. I know other people who aren't Muslim who subscribe to them as well, but not as universally as the Muslims. There is also the Islamic practice of Taqqiyah (spelling uncertain) that says it is okay to disimulate or lie to unbelievers. So, even if Muslims say they don't believe in terrorism as a legit tactic, how can we believe they are telling the truth?

I have noticed that people can't leave comments unless they are bloggers, I will try to get that changed over the weekend, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

0 comments :