Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Apology Time

I made some comments in this post that were inappropriate, and I officially aoplogise to Brian O'Brien, the WZNN station advertisers, and listeners.

Update I can't get the stupid link to work...go to the October 4th post just a couple of posts down.

I also apologised in the comments section of that post when I came across it yesterday while at the library, and will send Brian a personal email along these lines.

I still miss The Bill Fishburne Show. I have listened to Bill for a few years now, and hope to be able to again. I'd really like to see him start a blog.

The show that replaced Bill's is hosted by Brian O'Brien and is called Top of The Morning on WZNN. And yes, I do listen, despite my harsh words written earlier. Brian can't fill Bill's shoes, he has his own pair.

I still wanna be mad at somebody besides terrorists, any ideas?

0 comments :