Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Tropical Depression #24 likely to strengthen

Later today or tomorrow, TD#24 will likely become Tropical Storm Wilma, tying the record set in 1933. Then after that would come a storm named Alpha. I can already hear the enviro-whackos lecture us about global warming as they ride aroung in their SUVs yakkin' on their cellphones. Enough yakkin' from me for now, here are some links to keep a watch on the storm a brewing down south.

Check herehttp://thunderpigblog.blogspot.com/2005/09/hurricane-tracking-sites.html

Why type all that info again? Especially since cut-n-paste is still a mystery to me!!!

0 comments :