Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, April 14, 2006

Screwy Hoolie live-blogs Taylor on radio

Go here to read the post.

I heard some of the interview, as I was in and out of my truck while running errands in Waynesville. I guess the spot didn't change anyone's mind, but may have kept some people from jumping ship and supporting Armor or Shuler. I think most people have already made up their minds on how they are going to vote, especially ones who listen to this program on the radio.

I was glad to hear him respond, because I thought his silence was counter-productive. I disagree with Screwy Hoolies' post on one issue... most of Shuler's money IS coming from out of district, while Taylor's money IS coming from the Asheville area, you can see the figures for yourself if you read my last post.

Related News

The Smoky Mountain News has John Armor and Michael Morgan featured on their cover this week. Do a Google search to see if they are on-line. if you aren't where you can pick up a copy.

Vacation

I will be away from internet access for the next few days as I take time off for Easter weekend.

Have a Happy Easter !!!

0 comments :