Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday Roundup



Fjordman has issued another report, "The Retreat of the Western World Order".

Joe Katzman posts on the growing blogosphere. I had no idea that it was that big!

However big it grows, there are about 50 or so blogs that I try to read at least once a week, and Milands' blog is one of them. His latest is on The Cuban Missile Crisis and It's Aftermath.

Remember when USATODAY upped its' price to 75 cents? That's when i quit reading nearly daily. Now, I only buy one when the cover story is compelling enough. The story about a post-Roe v. Wade America was one of those rare moments.

That's all for now, maybe we'll get some much-needed rain tomorrow and I can post instead of linking some of what I find intresting. Maybe I'll try to refute this moron, I heard peddling paranoia and his latest book on the radio this morning.

0 comments :