Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, August 13, 2006

President Ahmmadinejad is a Blogger?


It took several tries to get through. I wanted to do a screen capture, but apparently didn't have anything on hand. WIndows XP, you have let me down!
Anyhow, what to do?
I grabbed my camera and took a few shots. I have posted them on my PhotoBlog because sizing them down won't work for clarity.

Here is Ahmadinejad's Blog...You think he'll show some linky love, and link back?



Do you think the Iranian Revolutionary Guards have sleepers nearby?
Might I be signing my death warrant?
(Gets up and turns out the light, so as to make it hard to see in the windows, which are not bullet proofed.)
They should bring authentic AK-74's for my collection, which has none as of yet!!!



P.S. I'm still (5.23pm Eastern) uploading the images to PhotoBucket at 56k, so if you've stumbled on this post in the next 15 minutes or so, check back.

STOP THE PRESSES !!!


I was given the wrong link before, this is t, really!!! TP@ 7.45pm Eastern. And here is the person who had the correct link. I found him via technorati, which is smewhere on my left sidebar.

0 comments :