Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

2007 State of The Union & Response

I missed the speech because it was delivered past my bedtime, and will not be able to hear it, until I download it from the web from a public terminal. Seems I forgot to record it. Until then, there are transcripts available.

2007 State of the Union delivered by President George W. Bush


2007 Democrat Response delivered by James Webb


Zawahiri's Prebuttal (notice how it sounds like the democrat Response)


The Freedom Fighter's Journal


I'll prob have a personal response by tomorrow morning, until then, check out my list of responses over at West Carolina Report.

0 comments :