Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sharia Jane and Black Heart Kerry

Since Jane fonda has undergone a make-over, or return to her roots as an anti-war activist, I believe it is time for a new name for Jane.


I'm thinking Sharia Jane.


WaPo story


Sharia Jane Speaks to Defeatists








Senator John Kerry (D-MA) Speaks From His Black Heart


And, John Kerry calls the USA a "pariah" nation. Mr. Senator, I would rather die on my feet fighting the Islamic Fascists than to live on my knees like you and your kind. History will spit on your grave for generations to come.

2 comments :

How about "Jihad Jane"?

However, I will always remember her as "Hanoi Jane".

[sighs deeply]

You had to come up with a better one, did you?

Jihad Jane it is! Especially if she wears one of them Terror-Scarves.