Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Heath Shuler Starts a Blog at the Asheville Citizen-Times

This is a good sign, provided he keeps it updated on a regular basis, and should be required reading for every NC-11 District Voter. I can already hear the naysayers out there, "Yes, but he won't be the one writing them!" In my not so humble opinion, that is not really important, because the important thing is that he, or some one on his staff, realizes the importance of an extra line of communication between him and his constituents.

I applaud that realization.


Here is a little snippet:

On a closing note, I hope this blog will be a useful tool for us to communicate with each other. I plan on updating three days a week and look forward to reading your comments. Some of my posts will be about legislation, others will be about the day-to-day operations of the office, and others still will be about the issues of the day. I look forward to your feedback and to serving you in the 110th Congress.

Heath Shuler Blog

0 comments :