Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, February 16, 2007

666th Post Non-Binding Resolution Passes US House

I think it is odd that this post is my 666th on this blog, and a post I have to report the passing of House Resolution 63 opposing the Surge of Troops that President Bush has ordered for Iraq.

Here is the Roll Call of the vote.

My Representative, Congressman Heath Shuler voted for it. I think who ever wins the Republican Primary the next time around should use this vote to his/her advantage...especially since it has already spooked Mookie to flee the country.

At least the Defeatocrats and RINOs have his [Mookie] back, huh?

I wonder how long it will be before they [Dems] start looking for "wasteful" spending as a ruse to start taking away funds for the troops?





2 comments :

Happy 666th.

Most people don't have to chutzpha to get past post #7.

'preciate it. If it weren't for linking, there wouldn't be near as many.