Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Islamist Video of US Chinook Shootdown

I am posting this for informational purposes. We are at war, and if we withdraw from Iraq, I guarantee you they will follow our troops here. See how many of your liberties remain intact thereafter. Perhaps then the Hate America First crowd will get a taste of Quisling in their mouths.




*Update:
I have been informed that the video has been removed from you tube. I will post it either there, or to another account later this afternoon when I can get to a fast connection at the local library if I can't find it on Live Leak first.


Okay...Below is the Live Leak post. My internet provider, DNET has decided that Live Leak is to be blocked for their users and I have had to visit the local library to get this posted. I plan on pushing this issue with them because, in my view, if they block one video-sharing site, they should block them all, since one can find indecent material on all of them. I will likely be switching providers.







0 comments :