Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, April 9, 2007

The Conservative Constitutionalist

Check out this blog I just found called The Conservative Constitutionalist.

There may come a time soon when real Conservatives will have to decamp from the GOP if it continues the way it is going, and a party like this may be an option worth considering.

2 comments :

Thanks for the "plug". For me, obviously, that time has arrived. Even though I am supporting a Fred Thompson draft for '08, I will keep my eye on '12, '16, whenever. Thanks again. The Conservative Constitutionalist

The time is getting close for me, although I am involved in local politics, I think I can see something being written on the wall.