Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Preview of Moonbattery For 2008

In my first look at Moonbattery, we observe the reactions of the humorless to MIchelle Malkin's Cheerleading Parody at Gateway Pundit.
For those who haven't seen the video yet, scroll down to my previous post.

And, if you need more proof that Moonbats are humorless, check out this FReeper thread about the original LA Times piece, then this one on their reaction to the Rush Parody, "Barack, the Magic Negro" there are links there to a You Tube smashup someone posted. I have a pristine stereo copy someone thoughtfully sent me I'll have to consider working something up with. Hmmm... Claymation anyone?

Then, Bill Whittle takes on Moonbattery with logic. His next installment will take down the CAGW meme that has nourished the Dems for so long.


Last, but not least, here is a peace-loving Moonbat unhinged by Bush Derangement Syndrome.

0 comments :