Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Obama Tops Hillary with $66.6 million!

This just in, Barack Obama tops Hillary with $66.6 million...

Hillary comes in with $26 million, plus $10 million from her Senate War Chest

John Edwards has $14 million, and

Bill Richardson with $6 million, and

Christopher Dodd rakes in $4million, and

Joe Biden slides in with $3 million.

All this money just in the First Quarter of the Democrat Primary!

This is gonna be some ride!!!

4 comments :

April Fools!!!

All the numbers are real as heard on The Drudge Report, except for Barack Obama, who is reported to have raised $22 million...not to shabby for a second year Senator!

All figures except Obama's are as reported in the post...
Hillary raised $26 million, and added $10 million from her last Senate Campaign War Chest to her Presidential War Chest to bring her total to $36 million!

Still, $22 million by Obama is amazing due to his short time on the natioanl stage.

Ha ha!

To put it more correctly, a Thunder Pig.

Although the Mexicans at work call me El Cerdo del Tuenos. They tell me it means Thunder Pig, but I think they may be pulling my leg...like when they told me Amigo De Cana meant Good Friend, that's another nickname they have for me, besides Pinche Loco. Even I knew what that meant!!!

Uh huh.