Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, June 4, 2007

Lebanese 9-11 Style Attack Foiled

Hmmm....more Radical Muslims planning on killing people? Seems like a theme to me. A theme that has been playing through history from Mohamet to this very day.

An excerpt form Beirut Spring (which you should add to your favorites, BTW):


يما ارتفعت وتيرة حملات الدهم في طرابلس، توافرت لـ”النهار” معلومات مستقاة من نتائج التحقيقات مع موقوفين من التنظيم “ان المخطط الامني لعناصر فتح الاسلام اشبه بسيناريو “11 ايلول لبناني” من حيث الضخامة. اذ هو يتضمن تدمير احد الفنادق الكبرى في بيروت وتفجير نفقي شكا القديم والجديد. وقد وصلت المواد التفجيرية التي كانت ستستخدم في هذه العمليات من سوريا وقد ضبطت في مستودع بطرابلس.

Translation (mine):

As the rounding up of suspects in Tripoli intensified, Annahar obtained insider information from the investigations. “The Fateh Al Islam scheme was comparable to a ‘Lebanese September 11′ in its scope. It involves destroying a large hotel in Beirut in addition to bombing Shikka tunnels.”





**Note** I have altered the post by adding the modifier Radical in front of Muslim in my first sentence. Thanks to Mustapha for pointing out my error. [Thunder Pig]

4 comments :

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thanks for bringing up my blog TP.

Just a small detail, I'm a muslim myself. This is a war between normal Muslims and Muslims who want to kill people.

Mustapha
www.beirutspring.com

I apologize...should have been Radical Muslims.

I will correct the post.

Thank You for bringing that to my attention.