Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Truth About Cuban Health Care

Or, How I Quit Worrying and Learned to Love Universal HealthHillary Care

One of the favorite things by Lefties is to try to present Cuban Health care as a "Model System" for the rest of the world. They usually get away with it because Cuba has become a Hell Hole under Communist Dictator Fidel Castro, that no one in their right mind goes there anymore.

The Cuban Government issues every tourist a "minder" while they are there, and interaction with the oppressed is severely limited. Nevertheless, word does get out, and so do photographs of the appalling conditions on the once tropical paradise.

Gateway Pundit has some of the photos, and exile Babalu has already debunked the Myth of the Cuban Health Care System.


And, who can forget about the Invisible Ones, who have been locked away by Lefty Fidel Castro for Reporting Truth. I guess Cuba has been under The Fairness Doctrine for many decades now, hmmm?

I hope our next President has the cojones to Liberate the Cuban People. It is within our power, and should be done.

2 comments :

Aside from Michael Moore's SiCKO, which lefties are holding up the Cuban health care system as a "model"?

I'm a lefty, and I've never heard this anywhere. It almost sounds like a strawman... or a lie.

I hope you are joking...if I had a dime for every time a Lefty has praised Cuban Health Care, I could safely retire now, instead of waiting a couple of more years or so!!!

At least5 Michael Moore's "sicko" will do the same thing for the myth of Cuban health care that Al Gore has done for CAGW (Catastrophic Anthropological Global Warming)---expose it to "scrutiny" that reveals it as just another lie of the left!


it's as dependable as Lefties praising other socialized Health care Systems like Canada, Great Britain, or the other states of the European Union. In fact, many of them will claim they were inspired by the Cuban Model! Of course, you might be smarter than the average Lefty, given your awareness of hyperbole as method.

I'll list a few Lefties who still worship the Cuban Model...


UCSF School of Medicine - Lessons from Cuba
wikipedia
Cuba: Model in Health Care
More Lefty Med Shool Praise
And Lefty MSNBC rides to the rescue
The Peace Train
UK Lefties Emulating Cuba
and Think Quest, chock full of Lefties.


Yes! Magazine article, who I believe is at the USSF with Paul V and Company in Atlanta...might wanna ask them how much Cuba was praised at the "Lefty" confab,
where a screening will be shown

A few dKos offerrings to The Moore and The Fidel:

nyceve, a diary

Another lover of the Moore, and
I laughed, I cried movie review

I suggest you better get out there and shout it from the rooftops, Screwy, because the lemmings following Moore will cost you guys another election...this time in 2008.

Don't laugh! I plan on using the movie, and statements from adoring lefties to win many votes for the GOP while I am on my "Electoral Sabbatical" this fall and winter.