Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, June 18, 2007

A Taste of Scotland Photos

A gentle reminder to check out my photos of "A Taste of Scotland" in Franklin this past weekend. I have selected about 40 photos to post, and will be posting them for the next couple of days or so at my photoblog [Link], which is a pixel hog because I can't stand small pix on a computer monitor!

I have several video clips to upload, and will be working on that when I get access to a high-speed connection. I have at least a dozen of those I will post at my You Tube Channel [Link]

I won't feature all of them here, so be sure to keep checking You Tube.

Thanks to Mountain Xpress for noticing!

0 comments :