Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Moonbat Convergence Spotted in DC

Moonbats flocked to DC, and This Ain't Hell was there to record the traitors in action:

Another day, another protest. Today is ANSWER’s “Day of Action”. Since the Iraq War started five years ago today, all of the organizations that have sprung up to cash in on the war decided to have an eight-ring circus in downtown Washington DC, because as one IVAW member told me, the war is about money - apparently for the moonbats, too. My coverage was abruptly ended when I was ID’d as “one of those Milblog guys at Winter Soldier”, so excuse me for not getting all I should have.

I was there bright and early for the festivities. It must’ve been a little too early because the Code Pink gals were looking especially raggedy...


Source: This Ain't Hell

I couldn't resist swiping one of his videos to post here. It is a short snippet of moonbats parading past a post manned by patriots:


0 comments :