Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

11th Congressional District
2010 Republican Convention This Weekend









The Republican Party of the 11th Congressional District will be having a convention on Saturday, April 24, 2010 at Haywood Community College. [Link to website]


Registration of delegates begins at 1 pm and the convention is scheduled to begin at 2 pm. 


There will be a congressional candidates forum and I will be tweeting and uploading photos of the event live using the twitter hashtag #NC11. I'll be embedding a twitter widget on my blog Saturday so you can follow along. I won't be webcasting it live because the WiFi connection in the auditorium won't support live video.




Directions to the event can be found by using this Google Map:





View Larger Map


Previous Convention Coverage:



2009 NC-11 GOP Convention 

0 comments :