Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, April 12, 2010

Macon County Commissioners
04-12-2010 Meeting Agenda











I've decided to curtail live webcasting of local government because during the meetings, I am spending most of my time baby sitting the equipment, and have not been able to focus on the meeting. I will still be tweeting the meetings live via twitter, using the hashtag #macongov and, if there is demand I may continue them at some point in the future. More people are following the meetings via Twitter than the video by a margin of 50:1, so I'll focus on building and serving that audience. I will also be uploading photos during the meetings. My Twitter username is @ThunderPig.


Here is a Twitter Widget that should allow you to follow the meeting:




Here is the agenda for tonight's meeting:



MACON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
APRIL 12, 2010 - 6 P.M.

AGENDA



  1. Call to order and welcome by Chairman Beale
  2. Announcements


    1. Senior Services open house April 16th from 2-4 p.m.
    2. Joint meeting with Towns at 6 p.m., April 22nd at the Boiler Room

  3. Invocation
  4. Pledge of Allegiance
  5. Public Hearing/Meeting
    NCDOT Secondary Roads Meeting
  6. Public Comment Period
  7. Adjustments to and approval of the agenda
  8. Reports/Presentations:


    1. USFS - Mike Wilkins - Update on USFS Roads, etc.

  9. Old Business:
  10. New Business: 


    1. LME (Mental Health) Resolution - Chairman Beale

  11. Consent Agenda All items below are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion. No separate discussion will be held except on request of a member of the Board of Commissioners. 


    1. Minutes
    2. Finance

  12. Appointments
  13. Closed session

  14. Adjournment/Recess 

0 comments :