Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, December 6, 2010

Franklin Board of Aldermen November Meeting
Live Webcast at 7pm

**Note** I apologize for not being able to cover this meeting of the Franklin Town Board of Aldermen. A situation developed at the Macon County Commissioners meeting and I stayed to cover it.

Notice of Live Coverage of the Franklin Town Board of Aldermen 
Photo and Graphics by Bobby Coggins








Well, it's the first Monday of the month, and that means it is time once again for me to bring you live coverage of the Franklin Town Board of Aldermen vis the Internet. The meeting is scheduled to start at 7pm, and I will try my best to leave the meeting of the Macon County Commissioners that is scheduled to start at 6pm to select a chairman and vice chairman.



Here is the meeting agenda for the Aldermen:




Town of Franklin Board of Aldermen 
Agenda 
Monday December 6, 2010 - 7:00 p.m. 
  1. Call to order – Mayor Collins
  2. Approval of the October 28 and November 1, 2010 minutes
  3. 7:05 p.m. – Public hearing on involuntary annexation
  4. Public session
  5. Presentation of flag by John Vanhook
  6. Discussion regarding minimum housing code – Town Attorney
  7. Discussion regarding comprehensive billing and collection system – Town Attorney
  8. Forward special use application for Fitch Development Apartment Complex to the planning board
  9. 2011 Town Board Regular Meeting Schedule
  10. Consideration of the 2011 Holiday Schedule
  11. Continue meeting until Monday, December 20 at 5:30 p.m.






Below is a widget that will allow you to see tweets and photos by me that I will be uploading during the meeting. If you prefer, you can use the hashtag #MaconGov and follow along in your favorite twitter client.


Bookmark and Share

1 comments :

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I am very much interested in adding http://thunderpigblog.blogspot.com/
in my blog http://nasa-spacestation-info.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!