Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A Really Cool Quiz



I found this quiz on Glenn Reynold's blog, and the results I got back were pleasing to me:


You scored as Serenity (Firefly). You like to live your own way and don't enjoy when anyone but a friend tries to tell you should do different. Now if only the Reavers would quit trying to skin you.

Serenity (Firefly)

100%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)

88%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)

81%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)

81%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)

75%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)

75%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)

69%

Moya (Farscape)

69%

SG-1 (Stargate)

63%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)

63%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)

56%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)

44%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com


I am a little disappointed I didn't rate higher than 75 percent on fitting in with the Galactica crew, but the Serenity crew makes me happy.

0 comments :