Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, February 5, 2006

The "Religion of Peace" shows its' True Colors



D.C. Watson: Islam unhinged
The Gates of Vienna has several good posts on the affair.
The Winds of Change have a few as well, you'll have to scroll down to find them.


Commentary
I have been guilty of secretly hoping that there was a slight chance of being able to balance the bad Muslims with the judicious (is that a word?) use of the good Muslims. I now realize I was mistaken. It appears that the ignorant, hating masses FAR outweigh the good few. It is now time to comptemplate religicide.

Imagine what the Muslims of the world would do if they were given a real reason to practice their nihilistic desires. I mean this. Think about it.

Now come to the realization that this tendency, if you will, can be tripped into action by any government (ours, theirs, sadistic bystander) or even individuals willing to detonate these people into action...

I have no pictures in my collection suitably dark enough to accompany the train of thought I am currently riding. I would suggest a visit to Ready.gov, or even to United States Action to get the drift.

2 comments :

Here's how I see it: there are *moderate* muslims the same way there are *moderate* families in underclass neighborhoods. The moderates are hassled into silence by the tyrants, who will up the ante in a NY minute just to keep everyone in line.

Buried somewhere in my Janurary archives there is a story of a moderate Muslim woman who is leaving her home in a Muslim suburb of Stockholm. She can't the harrassment any more. And I don't blame her. Her children don't need a martyr for a mother.

This is a complicated issue, no?

More complicated than I can keep up with on my own. Glad you and the Baron keep on top of it.