Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday Links



Here is what I found on my patrol this morning:


The Coming Storm of Censorship is a piece every blogger and lover of Free Speech should read and shudder over.

Life in the Bubble by Armed Liberal over at Winds of Change

And another couple of articles on the same site here concerning the two remaining members of the Axis of Evil, and there is a rebuttal article here.

Commentary

What does it all mean? I believe that things will continue to get more interesting and more frightening. We must remain vigilant, maintain situational awareness, and get involved. Call and/or Email your Elected Critters with your opinions on all these matters.

On the matter of making Blogs subject to The Abomination of The McCain-Feingold Act: Blogs are the modern-day version of the soap box of yesteryear. Everyone has the God given right to put forth in this public space. If you are offended by the speaker, you should move along, but don't you dare try to shut him/her up. I will fight to preserve liberal, conservative, libertarian, and other viewpoints to be spoken from this modern day soap box. And I believe you should, too.
Personally, I am against the censorship described above, and I believe that Iran wasn't paying attention when we invaded Iraq in 2003, which I think was partially aimed at them. I hope we stop them in time, for the longer we wait, the more it will cost us.

0 comments :