Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Last Week's Word Cloud


Source: Wordle
Hat Tip: Dreaming 5GW

Here is the Word Cloud from September 9th through the 15th on Thunder Pig. I guess I did spend a lot of time covering Hurricane Ike...didn't I?

If I can remember, we'll try this again next week and see what it looks like then. I am also curious to see what kind of results I get if I used other local blogs...and for speeches used by politicians.

**2.50 PM** Purple Slog has used wordle on some interesting texts...

1 comments :

Here is my post on the suject:

http://purpleslog.wordpress.com/2008/09/14/fun-with-wordle/

I tried it also with some speeches, the PNM Esquire article, the Koran, The Sermon on The Mount, a few songs, etc.