Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, September 25, 2008

SpaceVidCast for September 25th

This is another show that I have been neglecting to embed...mostly because I have been asleep for a couple of hours by the time it comes on. However, tonight has been a busy night...so here it is:


*update** I have replaced the live feed with the recorded version of the show. It will remain available as long as Ustream hosts the video file.

The show is by a husband-wife team out of Minneaoplis, and starts at 10 PM Eastern Time.


After the sow, the player will revert to simulcasting the NASA Channel until I get up in the morning ad replace it with the recorded version of the show.

0 comments :