Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Changing Gears





I have become convinced that complete and utter ignorance prevails among those who are "newly social" in the Republican Party.

We are seeing the rise of an effete, compassionate conservatism that is incapable of cracking open a book written on the college level, much less understand what is written therein.

These new conservatives are blown by the winds of emotion, and as shallowly rooted as a pine tree in a windstorm.

I will be changing gears to address that problem, and moving Conservative Thunder University from a back burner project to front and center.

Class is about to begin, so stay tuned...

1 comments :

It seems to me at times that the republicans are controlled by the so-called moderates while the democs are controlled by those on the left. To me, moderation is not a virtue, at least not one that impresses me. I have very little use for fence-sitters and fair weather soldiers. Those people in the end may win some elections, but will eventually let you down, unless you are one of them. I believe in the old Goldwater quote, "moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue and extremism in defense of liberty is no vice.