Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, March 27, 2010

MAMA 2 Landing at Angel Medical Center



Screen grab from the video 







I was on the road Saturday in Franklin on my way to the Greenway and heard MAMA 2 on the scanner report her location and ETA to Angel Medical Center, so I swung by the hospital to catch a view of the Medevac chopper making a landing.


The downdraft nearly knocked over my tripod as she came in and rotated for the landing! 


If you live West of the Balsams in North Carolina, you can hear MAMA 2 Operations being conducted on 155.355 Mhz.


The camera I used was a Kodak Zi6 which only records mono audio. I altered the audio to simulate stereo.

0 comments :