Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Convection

This is a brief look at a thunderstorm (12 minutes compressed into 30 seconds) that was located in Rabun County, Georgia and moving into Oconee County in South Carolina. I was in Macon County North Carolina, about 4 miles NE of Franklin. 

I apologize for the lack of detail on the clouds...as my primary camera (a Kodak Zi6) died on me Tuesday night while covering the primary races. I filmed this with my Kodak Z950. It is a good still camera, or for taking videos of close subjects, but sucks at my favorate activity...taking time lapse videos in HD.

0 comments :